Our Grande Prairie Flooring Consultants will show you the characteristics to consider when buying Hardwood Flooring: Wood Species, Grade, Board Widths & Lengths, Colour, Finish, and Stability.
- Variety of species (Oak, Ash, Maple, Birch, etc.) in narrow and wide plank (5-8 inch) options
- Stains, grains & finishes include dark, light, red-tones, wire brushed, hand scraped, and more!
Lasts a Lifetime
- Natural insulating properties
- Easy to maintain
- If cared for properly, hardwood will last the lifetime of the house
- Can be refinished to look like new
Invest in Your Future & Your Family’s Health
- Adds resale value to your home
- Hypo-allergenic; it won't harbour pollen, mold or dust
We have everything you need for D-I-Y!
ASK A FLOORING CONSULTANT FOR MORE INFO
Looks even better
- Environmentally sound
- Pre-finished styles available
- Adds natural warmth
- Coarse grains such as Ash and Oak
- Accents urban bright coloured decor
- Very structured
- Wide plank (5-8 inch) board options
- Species include: Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry), Merabau, Acacia, Tiger Wood
- Harder wood than Traditional Hardwoods
- Most often found in red tones
- Has a very classical elegance
Wood on Walls
- Very trendy & modern
- Designers love wood on walls as it adds texture & depth
- Get creative, choose a different colour hardwood than your floor. Have fun!
- Feature walls can be a cost effective way to achieve this
HARDWOOD- Rich, Natural & Timeless -