Choose a ceramic, porcelain or stone tile to match your personality and your budget. Ceramic or porcelain tile is the obvious choice when building green. Our Edmonton Flooring Consultants can help find the right fit for you.
Most Durable Flooring on the Market
- Wide variety of patterns & stones
- Easy to maintain
- If cared for properly, will last the lifetime of the house
- Any tile can be used on the wall, but wall tile cannot be used on the floor
- Ceramic & porcelain are much lower maintenance than stone
Invest in Your Future & Your Family’s Health
- Adds resale value to your home
- Hypo-allergenic; it won't harbour pollens, mould or dust
We have professional installation crews!
- Made from porcelain clays
- More dense and impervious than ceramic tile
- Can be used anywhere in the home (even high traffic areas or outdoors)
- Water and frost resistant
- Harder than ceramic and natural tiles (granite, etc.)
- Very trendy & modern
- Designers love tile on walls as it adds texture & depth
- Get creative, choose a different colour, size, shape, or style than your floor. Have fun!
- Feature walls can be a cost effective way to achieve this look
We offer a variety of residential or commercial
tiles. Ask our Flooring Consultants about
professional tile installation. If we don't have the porcelain tile
flooring you're looking for, we can special
showroom displays many options to suit your personal style, home and budget. Call our Grande Prairie flooring stores or
request a quote!
- Flooring For Life -